Town of Norwich, Vermont

Town offices:

300 Main St.
(802) 649-1419


Hunting and Fishing Licenses

The Town Clerk can issue hunting and fishing licenses for residents and non-residents alike. Please bring a photo ID, proof of residency in Vermont if you want a resident license (you must have lived in Vermont for the last six months in order to qualify as a resident), and a current hunter safety card if you’re not already registered in the state. More information can be found at the Vermont Fish and Wildlife Department website.